FLOAT THERAPY QUESTIONS
From Sound, Lighting & Duration You Can Float Your Way
Create your own Float Experience!
You have a wide variety of lighting options from no lighting to subdued underwater lighting. You have a choice of sound options from quiet to calming music (or bring your own playlist). You have a choice of float times from the popular 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or 90 minutes (or you can customize to fit your schedule). Schedule on-line or call for customized options. Bathing suits are optional.
Water is cleaned before each use
How is the water kept clean?
The water is tested daily and kept in optimal condition. Between each float, a pump draws all the water through a sophisticated filtration system and exposes the water to an Ultra Violet light and Hydrogen Peroxide. The 1,000 pounds of Epsom Salts additionally provides another level of disinfectant.
Preparing for your Float
- Don’t shave within a couple hours of a float to avoid stinging from the micro-scrapes to your skin by the razor.
- Wait 1-2 weeks after applying hair dye until your color no longer bleeds out in your shower.
- If you recently got a tattoo, wait until your skin has healed.
- If you aren’t feeling well, avoid floating until you are feeling better.
- If you have any kind of medical condition, please check with your doctor before floating.
- Don’t drink coffee for several hours beforehand.
- Eat a light meal an hour to ninety minutes before a float is suggested.
- If you have longer hair, you may want to bring a comb.
- If you wear contact lenses, bring something to put your lenses in while in the tank.
What's Included With Your Float
- The Float Spa and shower rooms are fully private.
- Towels, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and earplugs are supplied.
- A sitting area with calming tea after the float to savor and reflect on the experience.
- Instructions, orientation, and additional questions are answered prior to your experience.